The luxury 5 star NH Collection Roma Palazzo Cinquecento is perfect for business or leisure travelers, and oozes Italian style. Located in Piazza dei Cinquecento, it’s literally a couple of minutes from the platforms of Roma Termini Station. With a private garden featuring part of the ancient Roman ruins, the hotel is a calm charming oasis in a busy city. A metro, bus and tram stop are all on the doorstep, as well as onsite parking for guests arriving by car. Many world-famous sights such as Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica, Teatro dell’Opera, Roman Colosseum, Circus Maximus and the Quirinal Palace lie just a short walk away.
- central location minutes from Rome’s main transport hub
- walking distance to the Roman Colosseum and Roman Forum
- located on the edge of the lively Rione Monti, with plenty of restaurants and bars
The hotel’s 177 rooms are decorated with elegant Italian style, all featuring our large, comfortable “Sleep Better” beds. Housed in an historical building, once the headquarters of the National Railway Company, the hotel was completely renovated in 2015, giving it a modern feel. All rooms have free Wifi, large flat-screen TVs and drinks facilities including a Lavazza coffee machine. Some rooms have views over the gardens and ancient ruins of Mura Serviane; while others offer stunning views over the city.
- elegant rooms decorated in neutral tones with comfortable beds
- housed in a completely renovated building decorated in the Art Nouveau style
- large Premium rooms, Junior Suites, Family rooms, and Suites available
The restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine and regional specialties, while the bar is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a cocktail or an “aperitivo”. The garden has unique Roman ruins, dating back to the 6th Century, and offer an amazing opportunity to experience the rich history of the Eternal City. You can also take a trip up to the rooftop terrace with stunning panoramic views across Rome or enjoy our free gym. To help you make the most out of your stay our Guest Relations team are happy to share their recommendations and favorite places.
- elegant restaurant serving the best of Italian and regional cuisine, as well as the award-winning NH Breakfast
- stunning rooftop terrace
- 4 well-equipped meeting rooms and two Executive Rooms
- gardens feature 6th Century Roman ruins, an unparalleled chance to experience the history of Rome
Past guests highlight the modern facilities with charming details as well as the excellent location. The private garden with its ancient ruins and the sunny rooftop terrace are particularly appreciated by couples.
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection